[Reviews - 5] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tag this Story:
Be the first to add a tag to this story


Chapter Notes:
Legolas is almost fully healed and talks with his father. Visitors arrive in Imladris

As time passed, Legolas healed and grew more eager to get out of bed.

On the third day since Thranduil’s arrival, Elrond and Elrohir readied Legolas to go down to the gardens.

“Now, Legolas, while you walk you can put as much weight on either me or Elrohir as you need to alright.” Elrond said as he and his son helped the elf prince to stand up.

“Alright.” Legolas replied as he placed his arm around Elrond’s shoulders.

With a rather large amount of difficulty, the trio managed to get down to the gardens where they met Thranduil, Glorfindel, Erestor, Lindir, Elladan and Arwen.

“How are we this fine day?” Lindir asked.

“Alright. I’d almost forgotten what the sun was like.” Legolas said as he looked up into the sky.

“Legolas, can I ask you something?” Thranduil asked. Elrond then quickly ushered the others away without explanation.

“Of course you can ask me something Ada.” Legolas replied.

“Can you forgive me? Can you forgive me for everything I’ve done to you since your mother died?” Thranduil asked.

Legolas paused for a moment. “Yes I can forgive you Ada and I accept your apology. How could I not forgive my Ada, the one who sat by me when I was bitten by the spider when I was an elfling?” Legolas asked.

“I’m glad you’re alright ion nîn.” Thranduil said as he wrapped his arms around his son’s shoulders. It was a happy day for the family, one that would be remembered for a long time.

* * *

“Tavári, where are we?” Ainu asked.

“We’re just outside the borders of Imladris. Keep quiet and remember, you are Aleena and I am Melodi whilst we are in Imladris.” Tavári replied.

The pair then came across an elf with long golden hair who looked rather confused.

“Mae govannen. I am Melodi and this is my sister Aleena. We come from Lorien and are wishing to stay in Imladris for a few days before we return home. Are we welcome?” Tavári asked worriedly.

“Yes but before you can definitely stay you must meet with Lord Elrond so he knows you are here. I shall escort you. I am Lord Glorfindel by the way.” Glorfindel replied.

The group then headed back towards Imladris. Tavári and Ainu’s plan had been started but by someone who had no idea what he was doing.


Chapter End Notes:
OK, this story is going to be even longer than i expected but it is still going to be very Legolas based. I'm going to back off Elrond now, his fifteen minutes of fame are over. i hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading. Please review