[Reviews - 5] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tag this Story:
Be the first to add a tag to this story


Chapter Notes:
The day after Legolas was poisoned, Elrond has a chat with Glorfindel by Legolas' bedside.

Elrond had given Legolas almost everything that he thought would help but he hadn’t noticed any improvement.

The morning after Legolas had been poisoned; Elrond was surprised to find that Legolas was still alive.

*Something I gave him must have helped him last the night or else he would not still be here* Elrond thought as he checked Legolas’ temperature. The elf still had a fever but Elrond could amend that with ease, he was just thankful Legolas had lasted.

Elrond sat down in the chair next to Legolas’ bed and began to watch the elf sleep. Elrond felt so lucky and so thankful that Legolas still breathed for when he had given Legolas the healing herbs the previous night he had been expecting to walk in the next morning and find a dead elf in Legolas’ place.

Glorfindel had noticed Elrond sitting with Legolas and smiled. He entered the room and approached the elf lord. When Glorfindel stood directly next to Elrond, he placed a hand on Elrond’s shoulder.

Elrond turned to see Glorfindel standing beside him smiling.

“What are you so happy about?” Elrond asked curiously.

“I told you when he was brought back here that someone was watching over him and that person hasn’t changed. May I ask why it is that no matter whether Thranduil loves his son or whatever the circumstances may be, why is it you still choose to stay with Legolas?” Glorfindel asked in reply.

“Ten ni melme Legolas ve ni melme nīn hera yondor.” Elrond replied speaking in a mix of both Quenya and Sindarin which confused Glorfindel greatly but it didn’t matter.

“Is he going to be alright?” Glorfindel asked, changing the subject.

“He should be. If he lasted the night I think he’ll be alright.” Elrond said before he began to smile broadly.


Chapter End Notes:
Elvish:
Ten ni melme Legolas ve ni melme nīn hera yondor - Because I love Legolas as i love my own sons.

That sentence in elvish is rather confusing because it's in both Quenya and Sindarin as stated above but meh, at least i could make a full sentence.

I've still got two more chapters after this which will finally be happy after all the angst and drama and sadness throughout the rest of this story and the first one. Thanks for reading and i hope you've enjoyed it.