[Reviews - 5] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tag this Story:
Be the first to add a tag to this story


Chapter Notes:
Legolas wakes up to practically a party.

Legolas’ eyes fluttered open and he could hear hushed voices murmuring all around him. He looked to his left to see Arwen, Elladan, Elrohir and his father sitting in chairs next to his bed. They smiled broadly as Legolas gazed at them.

Legolas then turned to his right to see Elrond, Erestor, Glorfindel and Estel sitting next to him.

“How are you feeling?” Arwen asked softly as she stroked Legolas’ hand.

“Alright, I feel like I was kicked in the back of the head by a horse but apart from that I feel fine. How are you all?” Legolas asked as he sat up.

“We’re all good apart from the fact that we’ve been worrying over you for the past three years now!” Elladan and Elrohir replied in perfect unison.

Arwen shuddered slightly when her brothers finished talking; it had always scared her the way that Elladan and Elrohir could talk in perfect unison. Legolas placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled. Elladan and Elrohir could be heard sniggering as they departed the room, Glorfindel and Estel following close behind.

“Where are they going?” Legolas asked.

“They’re going on patrol. I’ve been waiting for them to leave for so long! Estel’s going north again though. He promised he’d come back in a few months. Maybe now that those three are gone I can finally get some cleaning done around here!” Erestor exclaimed before he wandered off as well.

“When Elladan and Elrohir said they’ve been worrying over me for three years, didn’t they mean two years?” Legolas asked confusedly.

“No, they realized last night that it had been three years since the incident with the arrow in your side about a week ago actually. I guess I was still a little worried about you that I forgot to mention it.” Elrond explained.

“So what happens now?” Legolas asked as he leaned back against the headboard of the bed.

“We aren’t going to leave for another couple of days until your brothers and sister arrive to escort us back home and for something else. We’ll probably leave in about a fortnight after Elladan and Elrohir return.” Thranduil replied.

Legolas looked at his father quizzically before turning to Arwen and Elrond who gave him sly grins.

“What are you planning to do to me?” Legolas asked cautiously.

“Nothing you won’t regret ion nīn, nothing you won’t regret.” Thranduil replied, still grinning slyly.


Chapter End Notes:
Now, the next chapter is indefinitely the last one. To be honest, i'm getting sick of this story. I hope you've enjoyed reading it so far and if you have any comments or any questions, please review and i shall respond as soon as i can after i read it. Thanks for reading