[Reviews - 5] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tag this Story:
Be the first to add a tag to this story


Chapter Notes:
Legolas tells his account of what happened before he arrived in Imladris before he found the death brands.

“Legolas! Are you alright? What is it?” Elrond asked hastily as he sat down next to the elven prince. “I remember. I remember what happened to my back.” Legolas exclaimed. “Explain then, tell me what happened.” Elrond suggested. Legolas took in a deep breath before he began to explain the events that had unfolded before his arrival in Imladris. “On my way here to Imladris two years ago, I was captured by orcs. They took me to their caves in the Misty Mountains where they interrogated me, not that they got any information. They longed for information about Lasgalen’s defence forces but I refused to answer and they . . .” Legolas trailed off. “Legolas?” Elrond asked in little more than a whisper. “I’m fine, just having a little trouble remembering what happened. From memory, they then whipped me. This was no ordinary whip however. It burned when it hit me.” Legolas explained. “Then that’s how you acquired the brands. Do you remember anything else?” Elrond asked almost eagerly. “My back was bleeding, my shoulder and forearm painful and the orcs left me out in the mountains with my weapons and a water skin.” Legolas continued. “Legolas, how about you go back to sleep and I’ll wake you in a few hours. I have some thinking to do.” Elrond suggested. Legolas smiled and nodded as Elrond departed, most likely for the library. *Hannon le Ada* Legolas thought as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.


Chapter End Notes:
Now before you judge this, take into consideration that i wrote this before i decided to finish chapter four with the help of Henoluin_Elsilim. Please review