Add Story to Favourites I Can Feel It! by Sivan
[Reviews - 3] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tag this Story:
Be the first to add a tag to this story

Title: I Can Feel It! 12

Author: Sivan Shemesh sivan325@walla.com

Beta: Catherine Little - Hannon-le.

Rate: PG-13

Warning: Behold the scene! Violence, guilty. Character death?

Disclaimer: I do not own J. R. R. TOLKIEN's character.

Spoiler: Movie Verse. AU.

Teaser/Summary

Four arrows hit the Mirkwood elf before he fell.

Legolas!”

Words had been said, but no one can turn back time.

I should have listened to you before,” Aragorn said, as he tried to save his best friend’s life…

12.

Aragorn took the sword that Legolas left behind, then he put some herbs in his clothes just in case, and walked over the marked area where the elf walked; broken brunches, leaves covered in blood as they lay on the ground.

Gimli followed Aragorn as he tracked over their friend.

“Can you tell when he went?” Gimli asked, as he feared for the elf’s life.

Aragorn sighed, then he turned around, facing Gimli, he answered, “I was wrong to decide that he is all right, but he is not as his body is still weak.” Aragorn explained, noticing the questioned look that lay upon the dwarf’s face, he continued, “I can see it in the fallen leaves on the ground, as his hands seemed to be pushing through.”

“I wish to know what is going on with our elf.” Gimli snorted, as his eyes were still locked on the man’s.

“I wish to know too what is going on with him, but you need to remember that Legolas is deaf, and there is a possibility that he would remain deaf.”

“I know, that is what I am afraid of.” Gimli said, lowering his face as he faced the green leaves, noticing the fresh blood that seemed to cover them.

He shuddered, hoping that Legolas would not be found dead.

“Where could he possibly go?” Gimli asked as he lifts his head staring over the man that scanned the sight.

“I do not know, but I think that he wants to go away from us.” Aragorn replied as he rubbed his jaw.

“Why would the elf do that?” Gimli asked with curious and fear.

As he hoped that Legolas did not ran away from them.

“Burden?” Aragorn gave a possibility as in his body he could felt a dread filled him.

He shivered as he wondered in his mind, ‘What if he believed that he is a burden to us?’

“Like we leave him behind, and go looking for the hobbits?” Gimli asked, noticed the slight nod that Aragorn gave him, he added, “Like Mordor we wouldn’t even do that, why, in the name of the Valar, would Legolas do it?”

“But what if he did it because of that reason?” Aragorn asked with concern in his voice.

“Then you and I need to find a better way than nature to let the elf know that we need him with us, and not left abandoned to die.” Gimli snorted at him as he replied, and he could feel how the anger rose in his body.

“Like what?” Aragorn asked, and then he added, “We already tried everything, what will help?”

“Ah…” Gimli called with excitement that filled his voice, he raised his hand as he leant it on his axe.

“What?” Aragorn asked, as he seemed to be curious like a cat.

“Maybe the sight of both of us angry at him?” Gimli suggested smile covered his face.

“I really do not know, but first we have to find him.” Aragorn let go a sigh.

“Then what are you waiting for, standing like a statue? Find him!” Gimli hid the smile from the man, as he grinned.

“Excuse me?” Aragorn burst like a fireball over the dwarf.

End of chapter 12