Add Story to Favourites I Can Feel It! by Sivan
[Reviews - 3] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tag this Story:
Be the first to add a tag to this story

Title: I Can Feel It! 14

Author: Sivan Shemesh

Beta: nautika

Rate: PG-13

Warning: Behold the scene! Violence, guilty. Character death?

Disclaimer: I do not own J R R TOLKIEN's character.

Spoiler: Movie Verse. AU.

Teaser/Summary

Four arrows hit the Mirkwood elf before he fell.

“Legolas!”

Words had been said, but no one can turn back time.

I should have listened to you before,” Aragorn said, as he tried to save his best friend’s life…

14.

He should know that by himself, my friend.” Gimli said it to him.

“Aye, he should, but that would not help us right now.” Aragorn muttered over him.

He hoped that his friend would open his eyes soon and could understand him as well.

ICFI!14

Few days later…

Aragorn and Gimli stayed beside Legolas’s body, they were alert to any suspect sound.

Gimli noticed some movement, “Aragorn…”

“What is it, Gimli?” Aragorn asked as he turned to face the dwarf.

“The elf…” Gimli answered, his eyes locked on Legolas.

Aragorn turned his gaze back to his mellon, and he too noticed how Legolas tried to open his eyes.

“Easy, mellon-nin.” Aragorn softly said as he reached closer toward Legolas’s body.

“Aragorn…” Gimli hints to the man as he hoped that Aragorn would remember Legolas’s disability.

Though, Aragorn ignored Gimli as he focused his eyes on his friend.

Gimli glared at him, saying nothing.

“Saes Legolas…” Aragorn begged as his eyes shone with hope.

And yet, Legolas’s eyes opened slowly, and Aragorn could see the emptiness in the blue eyes.

Gimli stared the elf’s face and could see the pain through the elf’s mask.

“Why does he still look as though he is in pain?” Gimli asked, and then he added, “Are the wounds healing?”

“I do not know,” Aragorn replied sadly and then he added, “I certainly hope so, as I do not know, and if it is what we are going to do about it if it still inside his body.” Aragorn looked concerned.

“I hope so too, cause this elf tests our friendship to him, and I must say that he quite succeeded.” Gimli then sighed, he could see how Aragorn was staring at him and could see the doubt in his friend’s face.

“Gimli, as a dwarf you amazed me every single time, as I thought sometimes as we started the Quest how many days would take you to cooperate instead of killing each other, and instead of doing it, the bond of friendship got stronger, like the bond of friendship between me and Legolas.” Aragorn grinned at him.

Both stared each other, smiles appeared, though nothing was said.

Finally Gimli spoke. “He better get well soon, or if the poison itself doesn’t kill him, as I will.”

Gimli noticed Legolas watching him.

“Aragorn?” Gimli called, still looking at the wide-open blue eyes of Legolas.

“What Gimli?” Aragorn asked, staring at him.

“Look at the elf!” Gimli pointed his hand to Legolas as his eyes were still locked in Legolas’s eyes.

Legolas kept staring at Gimli a frown.

Aragorn turned his head, looking at his elf-friend, and he too noticed the strange look that appeared on Legolas’s mask.

“Do you think he could hear us by now?” Gimli asked him, and his eyes been sparkled with hope.

“Then, we better asked him.” Aragorn replied as large smile appeared in his face.

“Legolas?” Gimli called over his elf friend.

“Legolas?” Aragorn called him in the same time.

Legolas unfortunately as it seemed did not know which where to look, so instead he stared at the sky, noticed how calm and beautiful it was, he smiled.

“Look, he is smiling at us,” Aragorn giggled suddenly.

“He is not, look, he is staring at the sky, not at us.” Gimli made a point.

“Oh.”

“Call him again.” Gimli suggested.

“Legolas, mellon-nin.” Aragorn called, waiting to see the elf’s eyes turned to look at him.

But Legolas’s eyes were still locked on the sky, smiling at the beauty there - the white clouds, and the birds that flew over.

“Then he is still deaf.” Aragorn murmured sadly.

“Then, the effect of the poison might still in his nervous system.” Gimli came to conclusion.

“But why would he smile? We need to save the hobbits! We need to do something. Has he forgotten what he vowed?” Aragorn asked Gimli.

Legolas turned to watch them as he noticed them acting strangely.

“Legolas?” Aragorn called.

End of Chapter 14.

-I-

I know, you wish to kill me in that moment. You can come while i search a good place to hide, or to pull my secret weapon... evil grin...