Add Story to Favourites I Can Feel It! by Sivan
[Reviews - 3] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tag this Story:
Be the first to add a tag to this story

 

Title: I Can Feel It! 15/17

Author: Sivan Shemesh sivan325@walla.com

Beta: nautika

Rate: PG-13

Warning: Behold the scene! Violence, guilty. Character death?

Disclaimer: I do not own J R R TOLKIEN's character.

Spoiler: Movie Verse. AU.

Teaser/Summary

Four arrows hit the Mirkwood elf before he fell.

“Legolas!”

Words had been said, but no one can turn back time.

I should have listened to you before,” Aragorn said, as he tried to save his best friend’s life…

15.

But why would he smile? We need to save the hobbits! We need to do something. Has he forgotten what he vowed?” Aragorn asked Gimli.

Legolas turned to watch them as he noticed them acting strangely.

Legolas?” Aragorn called.

Legolas did not say another word, but only stared at them. He could feel the fear and anger that came from his friend’s tone, he could see the dwarf’s face staring at him with care and fear as well.

Gimli said suddenly, glaring over the man with a look that could kill, “I believe that he remembered what he vowed, and you should know better than to fall into despair when he needs us the most.”

“We should go, we need to find them,” Aragorn said, nodded to the dwarf, “Take his weapon, while I take everything that I need of the bag, and then we will need to help him, and head over the track of the Uruks.”

Gimli nodded, and took Legolas’s weapons, and then he stared at the elf’s face, and noticed how tired or might fragile his features showed.

Legolas was aware of the acts of Aragorn and Gimli, he did notice that Gimli took his weapons and Aragorn knelt beside the bag.

“Leave me…” Legolas simply said to them, and then he just moved his head over the other side, watching a pair of birds that sang to him.

He let the tears fall down, as he could not hear nature singing for him, and his heart ached.

Aragorn circled his friend, knelt beside him, and wiped his tears away, and said slowly, hopeful that Legolas would understand, “Do not trust to hope, it has forsaken these lands, and not even from Gimli and my heart, mellon-nin.”

Legolas only nodded at him, though he kept staring at Aragorn, and then he scanned the area, noticed the look of worry in the dwarf’s face, he mumbled in sad voice, “Forgive me, I have failed you, and because of me, the trail of the hobbits seems lost.”

Aragorn sighed softly, kept staring at his friend, as he thought that Legolas never changed, and wonder what he could possibly say to him that might change it, but how could he understood the words, if he can’t hear him.

Gimli sensed it, as he kept staring between Aragorn and Legolas, he could see how much Aragorn tried, as his face said it all, frustrated and sad, just like when Gandalf the Grey fought against the Balrog, and left them, as he fell from the cliff.

Gimli came towards Legolas, knelt beside him, as he slowly said, “You, come with us, mellon-nin,”

“We would not leave you behind!”

Legolas sighed, nodded to the dwarf, and allowed his body to fall into a welcoming and restful sleep.

Aragorn did not understand what had happened between those two. He coughed, and caught the dwarf’s attention.

“What did you do?” Aragorn asked, and then added, as he seemed confused by the dwarf’s action, “How do you know if the elf understood your words? What did you do?”

Gimli grinned at him, and Aragorn glared in response, “Why are you grinning? Did I say something funny?”

“Nay. You did nothing, my friend, I did… and what I did, I keep in secret… after all you are the healer, not I.” Gimli smirked at him, saying no more, but sitting next to Legolas, with a large smile upon his face.

End of Chapter 15