Add Story to Favourites I Can Feel It! by Sivan
[Reviews - 3] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tag this Story:
Be the first to add a tag to this story

Title: I Can Feel It! 2/?

Author: Sivan Shemesh

Beta: Manon

E-mail: sivan325@walla.co.il

Rate: PG-13

Warning: Behold the scene! Violence, Guilty. Character death?

Disclaimer: I do not own J R R TOLKIEN's character.

Spoiler: Movie Verse. AU.

~


2.

“Boromir!” Aragorn said.

Aragorn run after the Uruks as the horn was heard.

Gimli fought side by side with Legolas, not that Legolas noticed as he was busy with the fight.

Legolas saw Gimli when he turned around, killing more Uruks using his arrows.

“Gimli, go,” Legolas called.

Legolas then took arrow and aimed it, and at first Gimli was furious when he thought he saw Legolas aiming at him. The whistle of the arrow passed close to Gimli’s ear, making him think it grazed it.

“What do you think you are doing?” Gimli yelled.

“Saving your life,” Legolas said.

Gimli heard the body of the dead Uruk fall, and he was disgusted because he had not heard it coming up behind him.

“Oh…” Gimli said, feeling there was nothing else he could say.

“Gimli go, Aragorn needs you,” Legolas said.

“What about you?” Gimli asked as he noticed the blood that saturated the elf’s leg.

“I will hold them, go!” Legolas said.

“You are bleeding, lad,” Gimli mentioned.

“It is probably only a scratch,” Legolas said.

Gimli nodded uneasily at the elf’s words, and then ran after Aragorn, killing more Uruks on his way, as he tried to catch up with the man.

Legolas started to use his knives to kill the Uruks, as he had run out of arrows. But there were a lot of them. The Uruks closed on him – he was surrounded.

~

Aragorn ran to where he thought Boromir was, hoping he was not too late. He killed another Uruk in his path, and continued to run

~
After Boromir had blown the horn he was attacked again, but managed to kill the Uruk. Even Merry and Pippin killed one. Then Boromir told them to run, and then continued to fight.

The hobbits stopped and started to throw rocks. None of them saw the Uruk captain in shadows, aiming his bow at the man. Then Boromir stopped, an arrow in his shoulder, before raising his sword and killing another Uruk.

The man turned around and dropped to his knees when another arrow hit him. Merry and Pippin stared in shock. But Boromir got up and tried to fight some more, but was brought to his knees again when a third arrow hit him in the chest.

Merry and Pippin were horrified. Boromir was trying to protect them. They took up their swords and ran at the Uruks, but were picked up and carried away.

The Uruk captain approached Boromir and drew his bow again to kill the man. But before he can Aragorn crashed into him. They began to fight. Aragorn lost his sword and was thrown to the ground. When he got up he was pinned to a tree by the Uruk’s shield. He got away and tried to stab the Uruk with his knife.

But the Uruk pulled out the knife and threw it at Aragorn, who had picked up his sword and managed to bat the knife away. The man attacked the Uruk, cutting his arm off and stabbing him in the chest.

The Uruk pulled himself up on the sword, growling, and the man pulled out the sword and cut off the Uruk’s head. Aragorn stopped for a moment, and then he looked for Boromir. When he saw him, he started to run.

“No!”

Boromir grabbed Aragorn’s shoulder when the man knelt next to him, saying: “They took the little ones.”

“Be still,” said Aragorn.

“Frodo! Where is Frodo?” Boromir asked.

“I let Frodo go.”

“Then you did what I could not. I tried to take the Ring from him,” Boromir told Aragorn.

“The Ring is beyond our reach now,” said Aragorn.

“Forgive me. I did not see it. I have failed you all,” said Boromir.

“No Boromir, you fought bravely! You have kept your honor,” said Aragorn as he tried to take the arrows out of Boromir.

“Leave it! It is over. The world of men will fall, and all will come to darkness…and my city to run.”

Aragorn looked at Boromir and said: “I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall…nor our people fail.”

“Our people? Our people,” said Boromir. He reached for his sword, and Aragorn gave it to him.

“I would have followed you my Brother…my Captain…My King!” Boromir managed to say before he died.

“Be at peace, son of Gondor,” Aragorn said, before kissing Boromir on the forehead.

~

Gimli arrived and saw Boromir’s body lying on the ground, Aragorn bending over him.

“Aragorn?” Gimli called.

“He is dead,” Aragorn said, then he looked at Gimli, as he thought Legolas would be there as well, but the elf was not.

“Where is Legolas?” Aragorn asked.

They thought the battle was over, but the whistle of arrows could still be heard.

“The last thing I know is that he was fighting, and he was bleeding.” Gimli said.

“Bleeding?” Aragorn asked. He could not remember see the elf bleeding.

“Yes, but he told me it was only a scratch,” Gimli said.

End of Chapter 2.

R/R

So... What do you think? Is it barely a cliffy, right?